The Final Countdown

So, how 'bout that site update?

We’re approaching the end of the month pretty quickly, and the new site design is almost completely functional. There’s a few more things to do before letting it loose on the world. What we release won’t be a complete version of our site vision, but it’ll be a solid start. This will happen within the next week.

This Thursday, I’ll be traveling to California where I’ll be meeting with a couple of the group officers from THFNN (the Touhou Fight Night Network), one of which is traveling from Norway. The occasion is Anime Expo 2012. There, we’ll have that artwork we’ve been talking about over the past couple months, among other things.

When I’ve told others about this before now, they’ve somehow assumed that we have a booth set up and that we should definitely tell them where we’re located, but that is not the case! We’re going there with the main intent to have fun and enjoy being a part of it. There’s a chance I’ll be updating the Twitter feed while I’m there, as well.

This next week is crunch time for GensokyoRadio. Auritribe is working on a new music selection to add to the mix, and I continue to work on the website. Both will be released probably in the middle of next week.

Happy listening~

User Comments (migrated from legacy news system)

sonicmega | Posted on June 23rd, 2012, 03:11:16 AM
See you there, Space Cowboy. Look for the guy with a tiger tail. :stuck_out_tongue:

LunarSpotlight | Posted on June 23rd, 2012, 04:15:45 PM
Why do you plan on having a tiger tail <_<

(Guest) Choxie | Posted on June 24th, 2012, 06:57:01 AM
Can’t wait <3

(Guest) Cat | Posted on June 24th, 2012, 08:50:59 AM
Enjoy the Expo :3! I’ll be waiting for you to update the site in the meantime :smiley: Going to check the twitter ^^!

(Guest) Choxie | Posted on June 25th, 2012, 03:09:11 AM
Aw yeah my jam, Bad Apple !! <3