On the Road (and in the Air)

As some of you may have already heard, I, along with two officers from THFNN, are headed to AX2012 this weekend. If you also have plans to be in the area, there’s a small chance you might get ahold of one of a limited number of handouts we’ve created for those interested. It features some awesome artwork from Syrah, who will also be in the area (but probably nearly invisible). Be on the lookout!

The much-awaited site redesign has, unfortunately, been postponed. Along with my family being out of town last weekend, me being occupied with watching my family’s dogs, and working a more dense schedule to make up for this coming weekend, I just haven’t had the time to properly code and polish the new site as it is. As an alternative, we were going to launch a completely re-normalized and updated song library (with 50% more content than before), but the server decided to take a nap (not work as desired) in the middle of the process.

If I’m able to, I’ll update the library while I’m here for everyone’s enjoyment, as well as make an announcement about it on the feed.

Maybe we’ll run into some fans this weekend, who knows~

Later ~

User Comments (migrated from legacy news system)

(Guest) Choxie | Posted on June 29th, 2012, 10:08:37 AM
Dat server nap made me a sad panda :frowning:

(Guest) Cat | Posted on June 29th, 2012, 07:51:38 PM
I hope 50% more content includes alot of Alstroemeria Records and Mohican Sandbag :3

LunarSpotlight | Posted on July 1st, 2012, 08:55:47 AM
Actually, when I asked Auritribe if he had ever heard of Mohican Sandbag, he said no. The addition to the song library will include some expansion of existing circles as well as over 5 circles brand new to the station. I look forward to getting the new site up and running for everyone. I met Sean Chiplock here at AX (who is also one of our more avid listeners) and I gave him a sneak peak at the new site and planned features. Through his own manner of speaking, he was impressed. It’ll be cool to show everyone else what we have in store, but for now I’m just enjoying myself, as a vacation from my regular life, at AX2012.

(Guest) Choxie | Posted on July 1st, 2012, 09:00:08 AM
Question, how are the song ‘ratings’ looked at. Is there a certain threshold to how much downvotes til they get kicked out? And how often a song will be played based off of ‘upvotes’? Would it also be possible to have like a table or chart showing top songs of the week/month? These sorta features would be awesome :slight_smile:

auritribe | Posted on July 1st, 2012, 08:09:18 PM
Cat, email me or contact me on steam in regards to these circles if/when you get the chance.

(Guest) Cat | Posted on July 2nd, 2012, 01:38:39 PM
Added you on STEAM. I’ll inform you over the chat if i see you online. P.S: Oh my, Flashing point. This brings memories :3