Live #44 with Mystery Parfait, Creators of ''Danmaku!''

It’s a mystery! Wait, no it’s not.

Come on down and join us as we welcome two new guests, MoogsParfait and Carrot, behind the group known as Mystery Parfait and creators behind the recently released Touhou-themed card game, Danmaku!!

Learn more about the game and its creation and history during this 2-hour live broadcast, and chat with fellow listeners in our partnered Discord server.

Hope to see you there!

User Comments (migrated from legacy news system)

KUST | Posted on May 12th, 2016, 05:13:29 PM
I just checked out the Danmaku!! page and read about it, and it’s pretty rad! I remember when it was just an idea, but it’s awesome to see it finally come to light as a real game. The only issue I personally would have is the fact that I wouldn’t have anyone to play it with, lol. It would probably make for a great game to take to a convention and play with Touhou fans there, lol.

Orchid Rothwell | Posted on May 14th, 2016, 10:21:24 PM
Just bought the game. HYYYYYPE

(Guest) Angry Food | Posted on May 16th, 2016, 11:59:12 AM
I missed the live broadcast. Do you have a record of it? Very interested in listening to the interview! Such an awesome game!

LunarSpotlight | Posted on May 21st, 2016, 12:06:48 AM
We will have the show up within the next week, provided I’m able to get the recording from off-site. I’m away from the studio until possibly next month, but I’ll do what I can.