ColossalCon 2014 & Live #21

Our third staff-visited convention this year is happening this weekend at ColossalCon in Sandusky, Ohio!

This time around, we’ve been invited to be part of a Touhou music panel that a small group of people has put together. They seem like an enthusiastic enough bunch, but I do wonder about some of their content. I mean, they asked me things about “waifus” and whatnot, plus their panel title has the phrase “oyome ni shinasai” in it (if you don’t know what that’s from, look it up; it’s at least music-related). This could be interesting, or something completely foreign to me, so we’ll see what happens. Either way, I hope to bring what I can from GR to this panel, and continue the tradition of spreading the word about the “Touhou Music Universe”.

As an additional note, DMJ654 was originally going to be joining me for this convention, but is unable to make it to this year’s ColossalCon due to scheduling conflicts with family. He should be making it back to Anime Boston 2015 though, so we’re already scheduled to meet up again next year on at least two different occasions.

Finally, the next Gensokyo Radio Live show, Live #21, is scheduled for the following Friday after ColossalCon, on June 13th, 2014 at 7pm EDT / 11pm UTC. In addition to the usual lineup of [insert great music titles here] hosted by the staff, we also may be working on something special recorded live at ColossalCon including participation from multiple guests, so don’t miss it!

Thanks for listening! ~

User Comments (migrated from legacy news system)

INFINITE BL4ZE | Posted on June 13th, 2014, 11:38:58 AM
Sounds great :slight_smile: good luck.