Live #36: The Lead-in to TouhouCon

Greetings!

As you can imagine, we’ve been swamped from all sides the past few weeks with shirts arriving at our studio, shipping those out, putting our panel together, and getting some special promotional favors ready to go for TouhouCon which hits next weekend! While we would have loved to get back to having some cool guests on during Live shows, I’m barely keeping up with everything that’s being thrown my way.

With that said, this weekend, Live #36 will be playing at the regular time of 3pm PST, 6pm EST, and 10pm UTC on Saturday, September 12th. We’ll be playing some new music that’ll be hitting the station later this month, music that received a high rating by our listeners, and we’ll be covering some recent events at GR including the release of GR6.1 and what some of our plans are at TouhouCon 2015.

As usual, you can join the conversation by stopping by our Steam chat room (most popular), or our IRC chat room if you’re unable to join Steam.

Thanks for listening! ~

User Comments (migrated from legacy news system)

Khoury | Posted on September 11th, 2015, 05:12:51 AM
First. =^)

tokugawa77 | Posted on September 16th, 2015, 03:46:21 AM
Got my shirt and it looks great. Thanks for the station and keep up the good work.

KUST | Posted on September 16th, 2015, 05:23:30 PM
I love my shirt! I got it two days ago and it’s amazing!

Zacaz | Posted on September 30th, 2015, 04:15:31 AM
I wanna buy that shirt!! Excellent work with the station <3

Konekochan | Posted on October 4th, 2015, 08:49:38 AM
Now, if I have the capability to order oversea … :cry: #MLGSadHorn