GR Discord Stage Events & GR Live #105

This week, we launched the recording of our Discord Stage event as part of a new series in a podcast format aptly titled “Gensokyo Radio Discord Stage Events.” As mentioned last week, you can now find this series on our website as well as our mobile app.

We also broadcast the 105th episode of Gensokyo Radio Live on Saturday. This time around, it was just myself (Lunar) and DMJ654 talking about the newest games to hit Steam as well as those on itch.io as part of the recent Touhou Fan Game Jam event (you still have time to vote for your favorite games from the event as of writing). We also talked about what’s been going on with the station and previewed a new trailer format for the regular rotation which will become available in the not-too-distant future. Thanks to our listeners for your feedback!

Finally, work rages on with rebuilding the station’s rotation list in our new system which is about 75% complete. Trust me, I want this to be done more than you do. Till then, that’s all for this week. Thanks for tuning in this weekend, and I’ll talk to you soon!

[Knowledge #18]