GensokyoRadio Live, Two New DJ Events

Tune in on August 31st & September 14th, 2012 to listen to some of Gensokyo Radio’s best and newest music on the stream!

These shows will be running from 11pm UTC to 1am UTC. In the first hour, we’ll highlight some of the station’s newest music as well as songs that have received high ratings from our listeners. In the second half, we’ll be adding in requests from listeners in our live Steam chat room. Both shows will be hosted by LunarSpotlight. Don’t miss out!

We may be looking for future DJs to run shows at Gensokyo Radio. If you think you have what it takes, feel free to drop us a note on our contact page.

Also, a big thanks to those who have donated thus far! Sonicmega has expressed his thanks through donating, and also personally thanked me on Steam. It’s always appreciated.

Thanks for listening!

User Comments (migrated from legacy news system)

(Guest) Nanos | Posted on August 27th, 2012, 09:54:11 AM
sounds exciting!

Shokushu | Posted on August 27th, 2012, 12:55:30 PM
Looking forward to it! ^^

Nuclearo | Posted on August 28th, 2012, 11:05:10 AM
Sounds awesome, can’t wait!

Hellcat | Posted on August 29th, 2012, 03:16:42 PM
Shame of the timezones. Won’t be able to hear it D:

LunarSpotlight | Posted on August 29th, 2012, 07:08:04 PM
We’ll probably make a recording of the shows available for a time for those that can’t listen to the live broadcast. The biggest point in getting different DJs to do this sort of thing is so that we can do live shows at different times. For me, Friday evenings are the only consistent time I have off of work, otherwise it’s hit or miss for doing shows other times. With that said, let’s see if we can get some guest DJs in here!

Metro | Posted on September 1st, 2012, 01:04:26 AM
Thank you guys for the Live DJ Event. It was great :). Keep it up!