Gensokyo Radio Studio Moving to Minneapolis

Greetings, listeners.

I’d like to inform everyone of a change which will be occurring before the end of October. As you may have heard during Live #25, the studio will be changing locations in November. As we prepare for this move, a few things will occur.

First, most of the services provided on the website will be temporarily suspended. This means the website will not have services such as live info, history, login, registration, recovery, recommendations, or ratings available. Statistics logging will also be temporarily suspended during the move.

Station services will be unaffected by this move as our station server is hosted in California. Rest assured that our radio station will remain accessible via all currently available channels.

During the month of November, we will be working to get services back up, starting with statistics and tracking services, and moving back towards restoring live info and account services. Many of these services will be migrated in preparation for the release of GR6, which is why it will take additional time to complete this process.

When we arrive on the other side, we’ll be gearing up to bring you a shiny new website. We’re almost there.

Thanks for listening! ~

User Comments (migrated from legacy news system)

MizuAkira | Posted on October 23rd, 2014, 06:40:39 AM
Which mean we can’t listening GR for a while until back online… I hopes there’s no problem on the way moving o Minneapolis… :slight_smile:

LunarSpotlight | Posted on October 23rd, 2014, 05:02:14 PM
You’re mistaken… As I wrote (it’s highlighted in blue), the station server will not be affected by the move. Only certain services on the website will be affected. You will still be able to listen through channels such as SHOUTcast, phone apps, and the pls and m3u files.

**(Guest) Doughboy ** | Posted on October 25th, 2014, 05:23:13 PM
Would love to see you guys at Twin Cities area cons like AniMinneapolis agian :slight_smile:

FlandresBowler | Posted on October 27th, 2014, 07:26:59 PM
I love how you guys are moving pretty close to my city whilst im moving away further away from it very soon.

LunarSpotlight | Posted on February 23rd, 2015, 07:54:55 AM
I’ll be writing an update to cover the past few months. There’s much to cover!

Khoury | Posted on February 25th, 2015, 03:40:12 AM
When will the next live be? I’ve probably missed the one in January and December. =^(