Gensokyo Radio Panel at TouhouCon 2015

Gensokyo Radio will be at TouhouCon 2015!

Not only that, but we’ll be there for our first official, standalone panel for one of the largest audiences of Touhou Project fans to date! Meet up with LunarSpotlight, NanoSatellite, Sean Chiplock (Sonicmega), and Puzzle Plate, together in-person for the first time!

Join us on Saturday at 1pm in LP2 for “Gensokyo Radio: Past, Present, & Future” where we’ll be taking a look into our station’s history and giving our perspective of how the popularity of Touhou music in the west has grown over time.

Hope to see you there!

User Comments (migrated from legacy news system)

(Guest) hello | Posted on August 28th, 2015, 03:49:52 AM
seriously, 0 comments :frowning:

LunarSpotlight | Posted on August 29th, 2015, 11:47:03 PM
And then there was you :slight_smile: This has been a quite popular post on our Facebook fan group’s page, not sure why this is quiet over here.

kittyflandre | Posted on August 30th, 2015, 12:49:35 AM
Hey why is it that I cannot hear any songs or something ?

LunarSpotlight | Posted on August 30th, 2015, 09:36:21 AM
Not sure why that would’ve been, the station’s been going normally all weekend. Sometimes trying a different player might help, or simply give it a minute or two and try again. It’s also possible that our server provider was doing something and it went down briefly, but it usually goes right back up as if nothing happened. Let us know if you’re still having issues~

Plasma | Posted on September 1st, 2015, 08:46:25 AM
The new logo and site update look great! Nice work.

marju | Posted on September 1st, 2015, 10:32:27 PM
I wish you luck guys!!!, would love to be there but i live too far :((