Friday Gaming Stream & Live #14

There’s a couple new events on the board at Gensokyo Radio!

First, we’ll be doing a gaming stream via my own Twitch channel. This will be different from the Osu! marathon stream we did in September. The stream will start on Friday, November 1st, 2013 at 3pm EDT (7pm UTC) and go for 6 hours with at least a couple intermissions during the stream. We’ll be playing multiple games such as Recettear, Osu!, Touhou games, and potentially others to break up content and keep things interesting. We’ll also be interacting with viewers during this stream, and we’ll also be offering some Steam games as prizes during events while the stream takes place.

NanoSatellite, one of the moderators here at Gensokyo Radio, along with myself, have talked about the possibility of running a somewhat regular Twitch stream which may or may not be part of Gensokyo Radio in the long run (it may just be something of my own accord). If nothing else, we’re interested in seeing what people would think about such a stream, so stop by, chat with fellow fans, and be part of something new!

Second, our next Live show is taking place on November 8th, 2013 @ 7pm EST / 4pm PST, or Saturday, November 9th, 2013 at Midnight UTC. Because Daylight Saving Time ends on November 3rd in the US, UTC time is pushed back an hour in relation to time in the US timezones. Consequentially, shows will begin on the next day over at Midnight UTC. This shouldn’t cause too much of an issue for our European (and similar timezone) listeners, being that much of Europe transitioned during this week, and many other parts of the world also recognize DST in some form, though the exact dates for transition are different. The easiest method to figure out what time shows start is to convert the posted UTC time to your local time. As with our other Live shows, we’ll be playing high-rated songs of the past month, some new music, and we’ll be making a point to have plenty of space for requests during this show as well, so be sure to bring songs you’d like to hear to the chat rooms at Steam and IRC.

Hope to see you at the stream and the Live show, and thanks for listening! ~

User Comments (migrated from legacy news system)

NanoSatellite | Posted on October 30th, 2013, 10:19:39 AM
Hope to see everyone there!

joey1000th | Posted on November 1st, 2013, 06:51:09 PM
Ohh sounds interesting~

(Guest) Shaolan | Posted on November 2nd, 2013, 01:33:44 PM
i´m waiting for it :smiley: the last one i can´t hear it Y.Y

Khoury | Posted on November 5th, 2013, 01:23:33 AM
Viva La GKR, see y’all there!

TTromaX | Posted on November 5th, 2013, 08:13:32 AM
Would be nice :slight_smile: