Conceptual Stuff & Another Video

Hey there everyone. The past couple weeks have been alright as far as operation of the site and stream goes. Recently, the servers the stream is hosted on had an issue, but it seems that everything is back to normal. Hopefully it stays that way.

While we’re at it, here’s a video I found…

This video’s music starts off feeling different from much of what we play, and then a beat gets dropped someplace and it sounds neat. Reminds me of some anime OPs out there these days, but maybe that’s just me. :3

As for that “conceptual stuff” I mentioned, I’ve been poking around at some technical stuff and seeing what we can add to the stream as far as functionality and possibly making the stream more interactive. Some ideas we’ve come up with would be difficult to put into place and would certainly take time. We’re not really “announcing” anything so much as just saying that we’re still looking into adding things to Gensokyo Radio as a whole.

As a last note, since THFNN will be holding it’s 7th Touhou 12.3 Tournament on October 5th as well as possibly the 12th (and I’ll have administrative duties over there), we won’t know for sure when the next GensokyoRadio Live show will be for a while yet. We might make it a day other than Friday, or we might just hold off for a few more weeks. If there’s any particular day of the week or time you’d like to hear the show at, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see what we can do for future shows.

As always, thanks for listening~

User Comments (migrated from legacy news system)

(Guest) Jokie | Posted on September 28th, 2012, 04:39:03 PM
Toaru Touhou no Kyuuketsuki