ACen 2016 and a New Website

This past weekend, I and DJ Koishi from Komeiji Records attended ACen 2016 in the greater Chicago area, enjoying the venue and doing a little promotion on the side. Although attending events like these are meant to be mainly fun, sometimes they can also be stressful for other reasons. This was one of those times where it was the latter. Still, it was a nice change of pace in my world already turned upside down.

Last week, we acquired a new domain name which will be used for our first large project outside of GR! Dubbed with the codename “megane” (眼鏡 / glasses), this will be our first big step into a project which will have a much larger target audience than GR or our other previous projects.

Finally, I am going through a bit of a rough patch with my work/life balance, and on top of that I’m aware that I’m a couple of broadcasts behind in terms of uploading to the Mixcloud; this includes Live #43 at KR studios in Wisconsin, and Live #44 with the folks from Mystery Parfait. I will be doing my best in keeping folks updated, at least once a week, and more often when I can. For the other stuff though, we’ll see what the future brings.

Till next time.
~ Lunar

User Comments (migrated from legacy news system)

Myon_Myon | Posted on May 25th, 2016, 03:54:51 AM
Even though the panel was pretty empty, i enjoyed it. Thanks for showing up at Acen!

LunarSpotlight | Posted on May 25th, 2016, 03:59:55 AM
Yeah, that’s what happens when you get a late time slot :slight_smile: Still went alright though, all credit goes to DJ Koishi for that one.

(Guest) gondolin | Posted on May 29th, 2016, 02:48:44 AM
Was pleasantly surprised to see you guys at ACEN (thanks for the fancy promotional card and pin!). Unfortunately, it just wasn’t in the cards for me to check out the panel, otherwise I would’ve loved to. Don’t know if you’ll be planning on going again next year, but if so, I hopefully won’t be as restricted as I was this year. Planning earlier should help with that, but who knows?